[TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi
From: (MarchandJohn)
Date: 18 Sep 1997 16:04:23 -0400
He could build a super 20 element bi-directional inverted-vee-beam for 40 or 80
w/switched driven elements, transmit in one direction--then listen to himself
long path from the other direction. (at S-9+)

Or how about a 280' long bi-directional (switched) sterba curtain for 40/80.
Whew!! That would keep his coffee warm while calling CQ.

The possibilities are endless.

John, K1RC

From: on Thu, Sep 18, 1997 11:55
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WX7M 280' long 20M Yagi

<< I cant help but wonder why he chose a REALLY long boom design rather than