FW: [TowerTalk] KC1XX's 8 10M yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: [TowerTalk] KC1XX's 8 10M yagis
From: Bill.Simpson@MCI.Com (Bill Simpson)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:17 -0500 (CDT)
Hi John,
Since you have seen this stacked array, why not tell us more about it?

Antenna specifics, spacing, how tall is the tower, how is it switched, is
it a dedicated tower, fixed or rotating tower? Inquiring minds would like
to know. I think it is great that some of us actually get around to building
some of these monsters and I like to hear the specifics and how it relly
worked.

Tnx es 73

Bill  N5CMI
Plano, TX