[TowerTalk] Inverted L for 80 (in a hurry)

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Inverted L for 80 (in a hurry)
From: (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 14:23:03 -0300
Hi there..

Does anyone have an 80 meter project of an inverted L with the vertical
part ranging from 32 to 38 ft? A T antenna would be good also.

I intend to complete my 5BDXCC but there are still 22 countries to work
on 80 meters. I am desperate (HI) because I will move to an apartment
soon and I will live here just for two months. In advance I know that
big antennas will not be allowed in the building.

I do not want to wait many years for these 22 DXCC countries.

I hope someone can help me out! I tried EZNEC but could not find any
model with low SWR (maybe for bad knowledge of the sotware).

ON4UN's book has a project of a T antenna but according to EZNEC the SWR
will be pretty high.

Carlos - PY1CAS