[TowerTalk] KC1XX's 8 10M yagis

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KC1XX's 8 10M yagis
From: (T. A. Russell)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 09:54:45 -0600

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:09:38 -0400 (EDT) writes:
>I am sure the major consideration in the development of this antenna
>was not the resulting gain, but the resulting consistancy on receive
>incoming signals as prop changed.....fading should be way way
          there is "always" an antenna at the right height!

I don't believe it works that way, at least not if they are all phased in
at once.
With all 8 antennas fed in phase, you will get one big lobe at a low
(and possibly some well suppressed minor lobes at higher angles).

To see high angle signals, the bottom antenna would need to be switched
in by itself.

de  Tom  N4KG