[TowerTalk] Selsyn wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Selsyn wanted
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 97 09:03:00 -0600
Hi Steve
Here at Selsyns Are Us we are temporarily out of stock on that item.  We
had a similar pair a few months ago that we had in stock for 35 years
they finally moved. However they were 60 hz. We do have a small 60hz pair
in stock at this time. Check back on the 440 cycle ones in a year or two.

Thanks Steve W8GAZ   SELSYNS ARE US