[TowerTalk] HF2V matching coil

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF2V matching coil
From: (Doug Brandon)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:25:20 -0700 (PDT)
A friend gave me a used HF2V to put up for 80m, but he had cut the
matching coil for a custom setup he had made.  I need to find out
how many turns the standard matching coil has so I can wind a new one.
It looks like about #12 or #14 wire.... I tried calling Bencher, but they
said it would take them a long time to dig up that information, and it
didnt sound like they wanted to help me out (but wanted to sell me a new

If somebody has an HF2V and they can count the turns for me, I'd really
appreciate it!

  73 de Doug, N6RT

  Doug Brandon