[TowerTalk] Beverage/Wire Lesson

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage/Wire Lesson
From: (T. A. Russell)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:46:35 -0600
My experience with galvanized steel electric fence wire is that it
will rust in a few years.  Some farm supply stores now carry
aluminum electric fence wire but I don't remember the cost.

I guess my untensioned unterminated insulated stranded wire
"Beverages" thrown over tree limbs looping from tree to tree
should not even work!  :-)

de  Tom  N4KG