[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] Guy Grips with Rohn Torque Arms

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Grips with Rohn Torque Arms
From: (Chuck Dietz)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:19:36 -0500 wrote:

> writes:
> >  does anyone have a better soloution where I can use grips at the
> torque arms?
>     How about using a shackle between the torque arm hole and your
> Preform
> thimble? It's the most common "in between" tower hardware coupler.
> (They're
> sometimes called clevises.)
> 73,  Steve  K7LXC

Thanks, Steve and to the multitude of others who gave me the obvious
soloution.  I couldn't see the forest for the trees!  This is the first
time I have used grips.  I always used cable clamps before.

Chuck, KZ5MM (ex: KE5FI)

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>