[TowerTalk] DX4Win

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DX4Win
From: (Mike Walker)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:58:34 -0400
At 05:38 PM 9/28/97 +0000, George Sereikas wrote:
>I have used DXBase, EQF and have moved to is tremendous
>software and the service is great. Updates are free! Price is I
>believe $69.95. I am using it with my 1000MP and it works great.
>Hope this helps!

I have been using Dx4win v1.08 (which works fine with my IC-756), but with
v1.10, I can't get it to communicate.  Can anyone who has a IC-756 (or
Icom of recent erra, like IC-706, 775) see if they can get the demo version
to function so that you can control the radio.  They guys at dx4win are
unable to debug this, and I am unable to get v1.10 to work on 2 different
machines (one win95, the other win 3.11).

There is no interrupt problem here (or nothing in the hardware setup).

Michael K. Walker                   Legato Systems (Canada) Inc.
Escalation Managment                     3390 South Service Road
(905) 637-4738                                    Burlington, ON                                    L7N 3J5