[TowerTalk] Single beam vs Stack ?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Single beam vs Stack ?
From: (
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 18:59:02 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-30 18:16:48 EDT, writes:

> Last week he grabbed my Force12 catalog and decided to go for
>  a 6 band, single tower, set-up..
>  A few ideas came to his mind ;
>  ..            a) a single C4XL
>  ..            b) a stack of C4's
>  ..            c) a stack of a C4XL and a C3 or C4..

      A C-4 and C-3 stack is officially approved by the factory. The
suggested stacking distance is 30 feet so it sounds feasible for his 60 foot

    The distance is way too close for a stack on 40M so the C-4/C-3 combo is
the one. BTW, the WX0B stackmatch is the way to go for phasing the two

73,  Steve  K7LXC