[TowerTalk] My apologizes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My apologizes
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:05:13 -0400 (EDT)
> I don't think you should apologize for anything. Amps are ham radio and
> they connect to feed lines that connect to towers so there is a
> connection. Also a lot of us only belong to one reflector. Who could
> stand the volume from more than one. I think other subjects if they don't
> get out of hand are fine as long as they are HAM radio.

Let me officially disagree.  I dont understand the confusion.  This is
the towertalk reflector.  Discussions of towers and antennas are welcome
here.  If you are interested in amplifiers, then subscribe to the
amplifiers list.  If you are interested in Harley Davidson's, then
subscribe to that list.  But please dont raise the signal to noise ratio
of this reflector by justifying postings about amps that connect to
feedlines that connect to antennas.

If you disagree with the format, I'm sorry.  But it is my view that
keeping the discussion focussed will maintain the quality of the content
and the quality of the participants.  I've seen other reflectors lose
most of it's quality participants because someone didn't keep the content
focussed.