[TowerTalk] Tower Height Apprehension????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Height Apprehension????
From: dcurry@us.oracle.com (Daniel Curry)
Date: 07 Oct 97 14:51:36 -0700

OK all you old timers that have had towers for years.
This being my first crank up tower that was put up last August.
With winter winds not hurricane force. How did you feel during
the first year with your beam moving about having your tower up?

Thanks,
WB6STW

Daniel Curry, DOD # 1450        Sr. UNIX System Administrator
Oracle Corporation              OCDF-Support Services
500 Oracle Parkway              Phone:    (650)506-4387
MailStop:  4op6                 Fax:      (650)633-1125
Redwood Shores, CA 94065        Internet: dcurry@us.oracle.com
                Oracle Common Development Framework
 Warning: The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.