[TowerTalk] Re: Heading off an antenna restriction?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Heading off an antenna restriction?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:35:13 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-14 03:42:46 EDT, neader@QTH.com writes:

<< 2) Plan is to put up the tower ASAP, but the concrete was just poured last
 Saturday and the tower specs say I must wait 7 days.  I am following the
 tower specs to the letter, so I'll be waiting until next week to install
 the tower.  Antennas will have to come later (especially since I don't even
 have the C4XL yet!)

     Here's an interesting experiment to consider. Put up the tower and just
leave it alone for awhile. No antennas, no nothing else. I'll bet you a
nickel that you'll get an interference complaint anyway. "You're sucking up
my TV signals, etc." It happens.

    It's bound to blow the credibility of any complaint.

73 and GL,  Steve  K7LXC