[TowerTalk] A743 add-on kit for Cushcraft A3S

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A743 add-on kit for Cushcraft A3S
From: w1vxv@biddeford.com (Robert C. Boyd)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:05:28 -0400 (EDT)
Lots of discussion recently about 40 meter add-on kits.

I have a brand spanky-new A743 add-on kit which will add either 30 or 40
meters to a Cushcraft A3S tri-bander.  Was going to add this to mine, but
despite being impressed by it, I have decided to alter my plans. You
can take advantage of my impulsiveness!  Will ship this prepaid for $90
within Continental US.  It is complete with instructions and all parts
and has never been outdoors!

Please correspond to w1vxv@gwi.net  or telephone Bob at (207) 967-5563
BEFORE 9 PM eastern time.

Thanks,