[TowerTalk] log periodic advice requested...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] log periodic advice requested...
From: FXBEAMMEUP@aol.com (FXBEAMMEUP@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 07:13:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everyone--so wat do u think abt this ?  --I have a 10 el Tennedyne Log
(14-30 Mhz) and a Create Design log for VHF-UHF-----(the small one for 100Mhz
-1.2gig)--Well I'm thinking about mounting the Create on the  30 Mhz END of
the HF log boom , both beaming the same way, with it's own feedline. Mebbe
horiz. or vert. polarized-haven't decided yet!  Might consider getting the
BIG create which includes 6M-------anyone see any defects in this thinking ??
If nothing else it wud sure look pretty hi hi---like a big moth antennae!!!

Tnx es 73 de  K3fxb  scott

after thought---mebbe i should mount the vhf log on the 14 Mhz end  of log
aiming the other way to minimize interaction? Wat sa?