[TowerTalk] WHAT IS a TIC Rotor?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WHAT IS a TIC Rotor?
From: TEMiller@CityNet.net (Tom E. Miller WB8ICT)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 18:22:28 -0400
I enjoy this list very much and have learned a lot from you guys.  I was
looking back thru the previous posts and came across the discussion on the TIC
rotor.  Someone was having some problems with their installation.

Just what is a TIC rotor, who sells them and where can I get info on them.  Are
these the rotors that will turn the whole tower?  If not what kind of system
does it take to turn the tower.  How is it guyed?

Info or directions to look in will be appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

Tom Miller
WB8ICT