[TowerTalk] WARC antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WARC antennas
From: (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 18:10:58 +0000
After many years of ignoring the WARC bands, I'm considering getting
a "real" antenna for them (meaning not finding which of 160, 80 or 40
works best at that moment). A few questions:
1. Is there one multi-band antenna that you would recommend?
and more importantly,
2. My present 75 ft tower has phased TH7s at 40 (on TIC ring) and 76
ft, a 40-2CD at 85 ft (both on mast at top), and a bunch of slopers
and misc. wires for 80 and 160. Is there a place on the tower for a
WARC multi-band antenna without screwing up the "regular" bands? If
not, other suggestions welcome (short of putting up another tower!)
73 Barry

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet:
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: