[TowerTalk] rotors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotors
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:22:53 -0800
At 7:16 PM -0800 11/2/97, henry gillow-wiles wrote:
>who do i go to for the orion, and how much should i be paying?

HRO sells the OR-2800P (display with presets, etc) for about $1250.  I
believe you can buy directly from M2, but I am not sure on their pricing.

M2 has their own web site  It's in pretty rough
shape, but does have specs on most of their products.

With luck, my Orion will get here in time to put up this next weekend.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada (South of Reno)