[TowerTalk] quads and loaded dipoles

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] quads and loaded dipoles
From: (Danny MEES)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 16:33:30 +0100
About 3 months ago I put up a Cubex 3L 5 band quad on a 52ft tower.
Used to have a Mosley PRO67b before...
Im planning to put a loaded 40 m dipole at the end of the boom , parallel
to the quad reflector..
I modeled the whole set-up thru NEC2 and according to NW , interaction
with 15 and 12m will be limited.
Tried adding a 2nd element for 40m but this interacts vy heavy with 15&12m.

GL with the project Joe.

73 de ON7NQ Danny.

        e-mail : ON7NQ@GLO.BE
        dx-cluster : ON4DXA