[TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Restrictions
From: n4vv@greene.xtn.net (Robert D. Edmondson)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 11:00:23 -0500
Help,
        An article appeared in our local Greeneville, Tn. paper stating that
"County Planners Vote to Recommend Telecommunications Tower Set-back Rule"
        What the Commission is recommending is a "one-to-one" set-back
requirement, meaning for example, that a 250-foot tower would have to be
located 250 feet from the property line.
        This would not affect me because I live in the county on 8 acres, but it
would affect a lot of ham friends who live on smaller lots.
        If anyone on the Reflector has any experience in this type of
ordinance, I
would appreciate your input or comments.  All assistance appreciated.

                                        73's Doyle Edmondson/N4VV