[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Towers LM error

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex Towers LM error
From: (M.G. Brafford)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:29:34 -0500
Sorry I mis-spoke when I stated Tri-Ex Tower Co. was not going to build the
LM series tower anymore. The Facts as I see them are, Tri-Ex has
discontinued the TM SkyNeedle series. The LM series triangular towers are
still in production. I'm sure however Tri-Ex has under gone a managment
change. Thanks to Skip KJ6Y for the correction.

We just help put up a 70' SkyNeedle for N4CH. It's a beautiful tower, Too
bad they are not going to continue building it.

73, Mick  W4YV