[TowerTalk] yaesu g800s rotor

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] yaesu g800s rotor
From: (Mark Brown)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 05:07:00 +0000
Hi All
     I have a yaesu g800s rotor that has been giving me
control box problems. I have replace r2 & r3 several times
but hey still overheat & burn, they have also taken a chunk
of circuit board with them. This originally stated out as a
problem with the rotor indicator not moving as the rotor was
turning & has progressivily gotten worse. Yaesu is no help
they claim they have NO problems with this rotor at all
(Right :-) ). I am open to any suggestions (No I don't
really want to replace it but I just might!)