[TowerTalk] Re: Bye, Scott

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Bye, Scott
From: (
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:54:16 -0500 (EST)

> Sorry about the postings but don't worry the sun will rise tomorrow so I am
>  not going to lose sleep like some of the religious fanatics do here. I hit
>  the wrong one on the address book and that is why it was posted. I have
>  several requests to be included in the joke list so if u are interested
>  me know. Sorry for the time taken.

Hi, Scott --

     Your first "joke" posting elicited LOTS of unnecessary traffic
complaining about it, etc. Since I figure everyone makes a mistake once in a
while, I let it pass. You have just posted another one even more vulgar than
the first. You had your one chance and did it again so I unsubscribed you.

73,  Steve  K7LXC
TowerTalk administrator