[TowerTalk] Is "Antenna Mart" Alive?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is "Antenna Mart" Alive?
From: ftbrady@le.klever.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 06:52:37 -0800
Antenna Mart is alive, but it's not a life form I've ever experienced in my
60 years.  I sent them $2 early this year and wrote them off as dead when
the check didn't clear for months.

Amazingly, the check suddenly cleared in early November (approximately 8
months after I sent it).  It's been so long that I don't even know whether
or not I received the catalog I sent for - we've moved in the meantime.

So, I suggest that you don't get antsy after a mere month of waiting <g>.

 73
 Frank T. Brady - W0ECS
 Wildomar, CA