[TowerTalk] 4-square owners please

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4-square owners please
From: (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:12:05 -0500 (EST)
I had K5RC up to my shack yesterday.  One of Tom's  suggestions was to
put up a flat top dipole for 80M in addition to my 4-square.  I have
enough tower to put my newest tower up to 100+ feet and string a dipole
between the towers at about 70' on one tower and 100' on the other.  The
broadside of the dipole would look over a 250' dropoff and should act
higher than it would actually be.

My question... Do any of you 4-square owners have flat top dipoles up in
addtition to your 4-square?  Is it advantageous?  How much of the time?