[TowerTalk] Tower for Sale, Houston

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower for Sale, Houston
From: jnaylor@br-inc.com (Joe Naylor)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 16:24:37 CST
For sale in Houston, Texas, 54 foot Rohn HDBX freestanding tower.  Stacked
in my
back yard ready for pickup, or, since the sections nest together neatly, I
could ship it.  Has all nuts and bolts and original manual, plus 3 unused
base legs to go into the concrete.  Tower is just a few years old and in
good shape.  Call or e-mail and make me an offer, I have no plans to use it,
 and do not have room to store it on my
little city lot.

Joe N7XX

e-mail: lawyerjoe@aol.com