[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antenna for tower Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antenna for tower Update
From: dcurry@us.oracle.com (Daniel Curry)
Date: 13 Nov 97 08:02:33 -0800
Wow did I received a load of email about what I can put up.
Now I have to decide which one will work for my situation.
What I plan on getting the antenna and wait for the rain
to stop long enough so that I can tilt the tower down.

Thank you for all the helpful hints,
WB6STW

Daniel Curry, DOD # 1450        Sr. UNIX System Administrator
Oracle Corporation              OCDF-Support Services
500 Oracle Parkway              Phone:    (650)506-4387
MailStop:  4op6                 Fax:      (650)633-1125
Redwood Shores, CA 94065        Internet: dcurry@us.oracle.com
                Oracle Common Development Framework
 Warning: The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.