[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antenna for tower Update

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antenna for tower Update
From: (Daniel Curry)
Date: 13 Nov 97 08:02:33 -0800
Wow did I received a load of email about what I can put up.
Now I have to decide which one will work for my situation.
What I plan on getting the antenna and wait for the rain
to stop long enough so that I can tilt the tower down.
Thank you for all the helpful hints,
Daniel Curry, DOD # 1450        Sr. UNIX System Administrator
Oracle Corporation              OCDF-Support Services
500 Oracle Parkway              Phone:    (650)506-4387
MailStop:  4op6                 Fax:      (650)633-1125
Redwood Shores, CA 94065        Internet:
                Oracle Common Development Framework
 Warning: The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.