[TowerTalk] C4XL Results

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4XL Results
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 19:50:26 -0500 (EST)
If I were to purchase a beam kit that had riveted elements ,  and I put it
all together as per factory directions, including putting in the rivets,
and then I discovered that the beam was not "right on" --- I would be
royally pi---ed and angry as well.  Bad enuf to try to change hose
elements, but drilling a new hole, etc.  would really honk me off ,
especially if the beam came so highly touted, and I followed the factory
directions to the letter.  Too many stories of post-construction re-tuning
for me.  de K4VUD