[TowerTalk] C4XL Results

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4XL Results
From: (Mike Fatchett)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:39:53 -0700
Drilling out the rivets is a piece of cake.  I have a C3 and love it.  I
had to adjust the 10M driven element get the curve in the part of the band
I operate.  I also may adjust the 15m ele.  The 40m beam above it seems to
have moved the curve a tad.  I tested mine at 40ft before installing it at
the top of the tower.

I would agree with everything Scott said about the Force 12 antennas.  The
only negative is with the manual.  Once you understand the concept it is a
snap.  Keep in mind these antennas were assembled at the factory and then
taken apart boxed and shipped.

Good luck