[TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies
From: (Scott Bullock)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 18:23:21 -0500
Hi Don, I rent the big ones, usually 65' to 110', and i'll tell you that I
have more confidence at 65' in a bucket truck than I would climbing a
crankup tower. Any of the big trucks have outriggers which makes them very
stable, except for once last winter in a 50 mph wind when I was putting an
antenna at 70' on top of a gravel conveyor support-was a little rocky that
day, but definitely wouldn't have tipped, just like a amusement ride tho.
The company we rent from takes real good care of them, so we know the
equipment is maintained properly.