[TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies
From: (OZ8RO)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 23:51:01 -0000
Who is this BIG ONE ,anyway ?

Rag Otterstad   OZ8RO in Copenhagen suburb of Birkerod.
Also JW5HE LA5HE. Previously held:G5BHQ HB9XCG
Collector of W.W.2 German military radio sets, Clandestine sets all
QRA :  Hosterkobvej 10.  DK 3460 Birkerod
Tel   ---45- 4281 5205 evenings.
Daytime tel. ---45 - 4497 3366
I work for MEC A/S, manufacturer of high quality and good looking
pushbutton switches.
If you are designing electronics equipment please check our home page :