[TowerTalk] Previous Mosley post. Warning: semi-friendly comments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Previous Mosley post. Warning: semi-friendly comments
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:11:04 -0500 (EST)
Hola Steveo...
Three days ago I visited the station of KN4T, Walt and Bobbi were my gracious
hosts, accompanied by K4RN, Bill and his gracious wife Sue...  Walt has, as
his only antenna, a Mosley Pro on an 80 foot crankup tower on a typical city
lot... one  of the antennas you characterized as a PDS antenna, especially on
10 meters... It is a good thing that Walt is not on this reflector and
doesn't know that the Pro series of Cushcrafts have a Performance Deficit
Syndrome, otherwise he would not have shown me the certificates for a SERIES
of 1st place wins for 10 meters, low power, single op using the PDS antenna
at 80 feet... And, certificates for some very good finishes in multiband
contests...

Maybe there is a PDS in the antenna analysis you presented to the group?

Denny