[TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Erection (De-) Companies
From: (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:21:56 -0500 (EST)
I have never banged into my tower and I ran the crane by myself after
about ten minutes of practice.  Of course, u can not hurry yourself.  The
equipment I rented in all cases cited in previous messages could be moved
inches at a time if one is careful.  It is a real kick to boom out and
crane up right to your antenna up there in the air.  U can move out and
look closely at every joint on beams, etc.   It is a great ride.  I
recommend it to everyone.  K4VUD