[TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33 Satisfied Customer

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33 Satisfied Customer
From: (Daniel Curry)
Date: 17 Nov 97 08:15:02 -0800
Hello folks,
  I had to jump in to let everyone know that there is at least
one happy camper with his/her Mosley TA-33. I have the 12/17 meter
elements with 0db gain, 10-15-20 5-6 db gain and I also have the
40 meter add-on kit with 0db gain. Everything sits on a 40 feet EZ-Way
tower. The reports that I have had from Antarctica, Australia, Argentina,
and Spain all have been great. Of course there are times when the bands are
dead I do not do very well. Even the folks who have 200 feet single band
Yagis get the same results when bands conditions are bad.
Daniel Curry, DOD # 1450        Sr. UNIX System Administrator
Oracle Corporation              OCDF-Support Services
500 Oracle Parkway              Phone:    (650)506-4387
MailStop:  4op6                 Fax:      (650)633-1125
Redwood Shores, CA 94065        Internet:
                Oracle Common Development Framework
 Warning: The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
          do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.