[TowerTalk] Antenna Info/Beam and80 mtr

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Info/Beam and80 mtr
From: (David P Boland)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:00:00 -0600
I will be moving to gulf coast of FLA and putting up new system
I am currently looking at Mosley TA53, Force12 C4S or just keeping my
current Telerex TB5EM.
I would like pros and cons of these antennas  Steve K7LXC said I could
get "real" info here not just what the antenns companies say.

Also need info/recomendation on what to use for 80/75 meters.  I operate
NAVMARS on 3190 thru 4803. Currently use dipole but not enough room at
new location.

Thanks in advance for help.  Either respond  thru towertalk or directly

Dave W9NWY