[TowerTalk] EWE

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EWE
From: (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 16:39:20 -0800
Remember which issue of QST had the nice write up on the EWE?? I don't and
I am seeking the issue. I have access to back issues.

Almost done with the quite popular 160 meter rcv loop as featured in the
older ARRL Antenna Books and ON4UN's Low Band Dxing. Will let the groups
know how it works out. Hopefully it will have some deep nulls.

Apparently small XMIT loops for 160 are not very popular. Only two

If you have used or are now using a small XMIT loop for 160 or even 80 I
would like to hear about your experiences.

Kilo MIke Three Gulf
Very Urban San Diego