[TowerTalk] Right-angle connectors for 25G-45G

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Right-angle connectors for 25G-45G
From: (
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 18:45:05 -0500 (EST)

> I have seen and heard of some special connecting adapters for Rohn 25G
>  tower, so that it can be used as scaffolding for events like concerts,
>  where lighting needs to be suspended across and above a stage. Does anyone
>  on the reflector know where I might be able to purchase these
>  adapters ? I am trying to construct a structure out of 25G or 45G tower
>  that will straddle a flat rooftop, and enable antennas to be mounted on
>  horzontal section.

Hi, Pete --

     There are 3 versions depending on what you need in terms of end
configurations (swagged or regular ends). They are the 2590MM/FM/FF. I'm a
Rohn dealer but don't stock them. Maybe National Tower or Texas Towers has

     Interesting idea. How are you going to mount the rotator plate, etc. on
the horizontal face of the tower? What sort of span are you looking at? What
kind of load?

73,  Steve   K7LXC