[TowerTalk] Maintenance of "Natural Towers"

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Maintenance of "Natural Towers"
From: (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:26:12 MST
>     And if you've got a tree with a single primary trunk (fir, cedar,
>hemlock, etc.), you can top it and install an HF beam. I've installed
>    There are lots more details but these are the high points.
>73,  Steve   K7LXC
   What is your opinion of a Colorado Blue Spruce?  (Mine is about 30 ft.
high.)  Is there a way to install beams without ruining the
value/appearence of the tree (thinking down the road when I'd sell this
place)?  I presently use my spruce to hang a 6M dipole vertically and as
an endpoint for my G5RV.
   Thanks for your insight!

Mary-Frances R. Bartels  KI0DZ DM79lt  Denver CO  (((#)))   ^     ^             |       ^ - ^
Watkins products Rep. #92389                      -------    (o o)
***Let US scan your photos and documents!***      |ooOoo|  >{  |  }< -------         RRR)*