[TowerTalk] Stacking 6M between TH11 and 402CD

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking 6M between TH11 and 402CD
From: (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 14:16:27 -0800
I am in the process of installing a TH11 and 402CD (if I can get one more
warm day before winter locks in).

The TH11 will be 1 ft above the tower with the 402CD 12 feet above it.  I
am considering mounting a Cushcraft A506S six meter yagi between them.  The
A506S is a six element device on a 20 foot boom.

I don't have any antenna modeling software and am curious if there might be
any adverse reactions between these antennas.

Thanks for any and all insight.

73, Dick

Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada (South of Reno)