[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] End caps

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] End caps
From: (Jim Bruce)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:27:37 -0500
There has been some discussion on how to prevent end caps from
deteriorating. 2 suggestions; 1) spray the end caps with rubberized
undercoat from an auto parts store (works good over tape to weatherize
connections also), 2) Remove end caps, fill with RTV and replace. When the
end caps rot, disolve, etc., the end of the element will be sealed with RTV
(that may be removed at anytime for whatever reason).
Jim Bruce/ NV3V
Bruce Communications, Inc.

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] End caps, Jim Bruce <=