[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotors
From: (Pete Smith)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:27:55 -0500
At 04:35 PM 11/23/97 -0500, Skip wrote:
>No they're not.
>The holes on the Yaesu rotors are a little further apart than the Hygain.  If
>your using a US Tower, their rotor plates come with elongated holes which
>wikk accept either rotor. Other rotor plates need to be redrilled or the
>existing hole elongated.
>Good luck.
>Skip, KJ6Y
>Communications Service Co.

Not my experience, Skip.  The AS25 (accessory shelf) I bought new in 1995
had holes that fit the Yaesu.  I don't recall exactly, and the plate's now
100 ft up, but I think the holes in the shelf were elongated to allow it to
fit different rotators.

Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia