[TowerTalk] Drain on beam end caps SUMMARY

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Drain on beam end caps SUMMARY
From: (Scott Neader KA9FOX)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:41:18 -0800
My C4XL Force 12 that I am putting together does not have end caps.  What
is the train of thought on that?

- Scott KA9FOX

At 08:54 PM 11/24/97 -0800, you wrote:
>The votes are in and they are in favor of:
>1.  Wrapping the end caps in Scotch 33 or 88 to reduce UV damage
>2.  Poke a hole in all end caps!
>My thanks to all to took the time to respond and help.
>73, Dick
>Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada (South of Reno)
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests:
INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader        608-788-1234 / FAX 608-787-0100      3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse WI, 54601
Internet Solutions web:   Ham web: