[TowerTalk] Full Sized 40M Yagi Sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Full Sized 40M Yagi Sources
From: babblarr@cwis.isu.edu (Larry R. Babb)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:57:26 -0700
I would like to remind everyone that HyGain has a 40 meter beam as
well.  The newer Discoverer series is redisgned and is a good
performer.  I had intended to build a 40 meter beam, based on the
computer aided designs that are in the ARRL Antenna Handbooks, but when
I realized the length of the full sized elements, I replaced my older
HyGain 402BAS with the newer designed Discoverer 7-2.  It is
significantly different than the older version, and I have been very
happy with it.  They also offer the third element to make it a 3 element
40 meter beam.