[TowerTalk] 40 Meter Beams

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Beams
From: (Jeff Singer)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:12:28 -0500
Hi Steve,

My KLM 40M4 has been up a little more than a year. Never had a problem,
but - it's true - I haven't seen any really big winds yet. Of course, when
the wind alarm goes off at 25 mph I motor-crank the whole affair down

The antenna only weighs around 85 pounds. It seems MUCH heavier, though. And
it DOES cover the entire band.

73 de Jeff K2KV