[TowerTalk] Re: More money!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: More money!
From: ku7y@sage.dri.edu (Monte Stark)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 16:12:04 -0800
Hi Gearld,

Matt said he would tell you but just in case he didn't....

He called Monday to let me know that the fellow who took the order Sat
didn't realize that the extra shipping I bought would not get the rotor
here before next week because of the holidays.

Matt also cleared up so confusion on rotor plates. So I also bought a
plate and increased the shipping.

Bottom line.....rotor and plate arrived today! I am a happy camper. Now
all that needs to happen is for this storm to move out of here!

But at least I have the parts!

I also ordered some ScrewGrab and laynards from Steve at Tower Tech. He
shipped it overnight and it is also ready to go.

I am including towertalk because I think people should hear when a
vendor does something good as well as when something doesn't go too
well!

Thanks to all for a job well done,

Good Turkey day and GL in the contest to all,
--
73,  Ron, KU7Y

NRA Life------Ex W6JXO, DL4RF, N7CRV------SOWP #5545-M
QRP QRCI #8829----NorCal #330----QRP-L #17-----ARS #49