[TowerTalk] Heights Tower Query

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heights Tower Query
From: (ROBKEL)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 22:05:10 EST
I am interested in hearing from anyone who has bought a tower from Heights
Tower since they recently moved to Florida. I am particularly interested in
the size (height, section size, whether uses the super strong legs, hinge-over
base, etc.); and the quality (welding, general design, fit, etc.); and your
over-all satisfaction with service, etc.
I have had a Heights Tower for over 30 yrs and am generally satisfied, and am
just gathering facts before I invest in a major upgrade.

Please respond direct or to the reflector.

Bob K. W5LT