[TowerTalk] Looking for general info engineering web sites

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for general info engineering web sites
From: Brooks90@aol.com (Brooks90@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 13:25:33 -0500 (EST)
I hope that this is not outside the scope of TT, but it should be of benefit
in the long run.   We are setting up a new web site, part of which is
commercial wire/cable and RF comm. peripheral  oriented.  I'm looking for a
few good sites to have available to link to that would offer any type of
electronic engineering reference data.  Your help is greatly appreciated.
 (We already have ham links) Please respond to E mail above or
davisRFinc@aol.com   I'll let you know when the site is ready.

Thanks, Steve Davis, K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF
connectors, custom cable design. Discounts to hams. BURY-FLEX ? low loss
HF-microwave coax;  FLEX-WEAVE ? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis
Associates, Inc.