[TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Half-Sloper Response

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Half-Sloper Response
From: k9ofg@juno.com (k9ofg@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:15:00 -0500
THANKS to all who responded to my query about the AD DX-B.  A total of 11
got  back to me.  2 were negative, and 9 were to some degree positive.  I
was interested that most of those who were satisfied with it had either
tuned some portion of it, or were putting up with marginal performance on
one band.  The successes seemed to be keyed to the top loading of the
array on top of the tower--the larger the beam, the more successful the
sloper.  This was the type of info I was looking for.

Again, thank you to all who responded.

73

Richard