[TowerTalk] HOT STOCKS: Give yourself a XMas Present!!!

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HOT STOCKS: Give yourself a XMas Present!!!
From: (
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 97 01:43:25 EST
To be removed from our lists please send a blank message to with the word REMOVE in the subject.

Visit for complete information on one
of the hottest stocks of the coming year! If this site is busy, visit us at

J.T.'S RESTAURANTS, INC. is currently undervalued and on the move! Don't
miss this opportunity. Visit the web site at to find
out why.

J.T.'S RESTAURANTS, INC. (NASDAQ Symbol: JTSR) is one of the fastest
growing restaurant chains in the country! Several top stock market
analysts predicted last week that the stock has the potential to will
reach $4.00 by the end of the year and over $10.00 in 1998!

If you had invested just $100 in McDonalds' in 1955, you would
be a millionaire today.

A recent acquisition announcement that may add up to 10 new restaurant
locations in 1998 has already resulted in the price moving from $1.35 last
week to well over $2.25 in just 5 days!

Catch the rising star of JTSR at or visit our mirror
site at

(NOTE: The information contained in this message does not constitute an
offering or inducement to purchase securities. It is for information
purposes only.)